4-bedroom deluxe executive apartment

4 bedroom home near Tallinn

Please Contact Owner

Contact Owner for Pricing

Please Contact Owner

4-bedroom deluxe executive apartment

Phone Number: +3725045444

Property Information

Four-Bedroom Apartment Offers 10 single beds and accommodates 9 - 10 people. You can enjoy Finnish Sauna in this apartment. Wireless internet connection, balcony. Modern furniture and Scandinavian design. The apartment is fully furnished to a high standard and offers guests every convenience (coffee machine, electric hob, kettle, toaster, microwave, refrigerator, dishes and cutlery, TV, hair drier, radio player, iron, ironing board, safe parking, inside yard). Free parking inside yard (reservation is needed). Size:180 m2.

Photos

Features & Amenities

Payments Accepted

Amex

Discover

Personal Check

Wire Transfer

JCB Diners club

essentials

Handicap Accessible

Gas/Oil heat

Window AC

Smoking Allowed

Central AC

Electric heat

Pet Friendly

Phone

Broadband Internet

WIFI

Wood fireplace

Gas Fireplace

Families/Children

Child friendly

Crib

High Chair

Stroller

Swing set

Sandbox

Toys

Play room or area

Board Games

location

Front yard

Back yard

Patio

Deck

Ski-in/out

Direct Ski Access

Indirect Ski Access

Lake views

Mountain views

Lakefront

Ocean views

Beachfront

entertainment

Standard TV

HD TV

Cable

Satellite

CD Player

DVD Player

Xbox

Sony Playstation

Nintendo

Other game console

Pool table

Foosball table

Ping pong table

Pool - private

Pool - common

Hot tub - private

Hot tub - common

Other

Shopping

Live Entertainment

Restaurants

outdoor features

Biking

Boating

Fishing

Golf

Trails

Kite Surfing

Scuba Diving

Snorkeling

Wind Surfing

Skiing

Art Festival

kitchen

Microwave Oven

Spices

Dishes

Silverware

Cookware

Household Supplies

Gas BBQ

Charcoal BBQ

Coffee Maker

Dishwasher

bedrooms

King beds

Queen beds

Double beds

Single beds

Bunk Beds

pull-out couches

With TVs

Alarm Clocks

Cleaning Supplies & Services

Paid Linen service

Linens supplied

Washing Machine

Dryer

Laundry detergent

Vaccuum cleaner

Cleaning fluids

Trash bags

Toilet paper

Paper towels

Bath towels

Beach towels

Policies

Other Services Available

Fresh Breakfast Basket (7 EUR / person), Transfer Service (max 4 people) 10 EUR, Sauna Complex (max 5 people) 69 EUR. Wine 10 EUR / bottle.

Check-in Time

02:00 PM

Check-Out Time

11:00 AM

Cleaning Provided by Owner?

N/A

Additional Cleaning Expectations

Weekly cleaning free of charge

Deposit & Refund Policy

Prepayment 40%. The rest (60%) of apartment charges are required latest on your arrival. The payment can be made by pay pal, credit or debit cards or by bank transfer. We accept: Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Maestro. If cancelled up to 14 days before date

Please Contact Owner

4-bedroom deluxe executive apartment

Phone Number: +3725045444

Attractions in the area

Local Restaurants

Courtesy of yelp.com